We know that dealing with Real Estate agents make sellers cringe sometimes since agents are known synonymously with the word "Commission" and that means less money in your pocket!
We found a way to make that "Commission" word go away.
We WILL BUY YOUR HOME FAST!! Get Your No Obligation Quote Now! No Agent Commissions, No Repairs, No Hassles......No Kidding.
Bonus: WE PAY ALL CLOSING COSTS TOO.
Click here for a no obligation FAST BUY QUOTE: Propzilla.com/sellnow
Traditional MLS Full Service Listing Package (optional):
MLS Valuation: Click Here
We Sell Your Property Fast...I have contact with over 380 property Buyers & Investors that are eager to acquire additional properties immediately.
Here's what you get when I represent you:
1. Listed in Multiple Listing Service
(information can be shared with websites like Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Redfin.com, Trulia.com & more)
2. Your home professionally photographed.
3. Your home marketed in printed magazines where available.
4. Your home marketed internationally.
5. Real Estate Professional staffed open houses.
6. Home Sale signs strategically placed on property.
7. I take all calls for immediate attention to offers.
(The other Discount brokerages can take days to get back to a buyers agent which loses the sale)
8. You can always reach me up to 9 PM 7 days a week.
9. We provide all State & Federal Real Estate legal disclosures to protect you.
10. We represent you commission FREE as a buyer if you are looking to purchase.
11. Social media marketing to Facebook, Twitter, and many more.
Click here to inquire about a Full Service MLS Listing
'PROS & POSSIBLE ISSUES' OF A TRADITIONAL MLS LISTING:
Possible higher sale price if you have the time to wait for the "Right Buyer" who is "Fully Loan Qualified" of no property repairs for the lender are required.
Buyer can ask for repairs due to lender requirements
Appraisal value can come in lower than sales price
Loans can take as long as 45-60 days or more due to new loan regulations
Buyers can cancel without recourse due to loan denial
Loan underwriting guidelines change daily affecting buyers
Loan rates can increase and unqualify buyers that were once qualified